• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Treasuries
5 5

1,089 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2022 at 12:40 PM, eastriver400 said:

Beautiful books.  I rarely see Treasuries in such great shape. 

Thanks.  The top 2 that are raw graded by CBCS I bought from an ebay seller, the other 2 I bought off of a CBCS forum member who bought them off the newsstand when they originally came out and he kept very good care of them all of these years.

Edited by Bryan65

On 9/29/2022 at 4:19 PM, Bryan65 said:

Thanks.  The top 2 that are raw graded by CBCS I bought from an ebay seller, the other 2 I bought off of a CBCS forum member who bought them off the newsstand when they originally came out and he kept very good care of them all of these years.

What grades did they get? 

The only ones you are missing are the Famous First TEC and the Batman C-25 with that great Neal Adam’s cover.

On 9/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, eastriver400 said:

What grades did they get? 

The only ones you are missing are the Famous First TEC and the Batman C-25 with that great Neal Adam’s cover.

The first image shows the grades, 9.2 & 9.4, the other images of the same books were taken by seller before sending to CBCS to be raw graded.

The other 2 have not been graded.

Edited by Bryan65