• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you know what I love?

104 posts in this topic

Not sure who owns cgc, but if this were my company I'd be pretty upset with how management is handling this.

Is it the management or the legal representation that is calling the shots at this point?

-bc

I doubt it was legal, Zaid usually posts here to explain his actions when it comes to legal decisions. Feel free to PM him or email him to double check though. I'm guessing it was neither management or legal but Mods just sensing trouble and poofing.

I doubt mods are making decisions here. The CGC is very aware of this issue and the original 600 + page thread about it. CGC has a issue with their #1 product and it could threaten their most important asset, their reputation. Management must have created an official policy by now and is watching these threads closely.

Yea, I posted after I read Harsen's post that I was wrong.

Not sure who owns cgc, but if this were my company I'd be pretty upset with how management is handling this.

Is it the management or the legal representation that is calling the shots at this point?

-bc

I doubt it was legal, Zaid usually posts here to explain his actions when it comes to legal decisions. Feel free to PM him or email him to double check though. I'm guessing it was neither management or legal but Mods just sensing trouble and poofing.

(tsk)

Well hello Mod 12. I feel much better with all of you guys around. Just swell...

Eddie-Haskell.jpg

This is a great time for Chuck Rozanski to launch his own 3rd party grading Service.

Only three grades: Good, Fine, and Mint.

And everything is Mint.

:applause:

I feel like Mommy and Daddy are kicking the out of each other in the living room and I'm upstairs hoping it's all a dream and we can go back to the way it was. There is no place like home . . There is not place like home.

Why did they poof the thread? It's about their product being defective. I just bought a new cgc cases comic and not happy at all.

They are tired of people here complaining about their product, which turned in to complaining about their customer service.

So now I am left with the impression that complaining about complaining isn't far off.

Someone needs to create a Facebook group or something dedicated to this as I am afraid in these dark times threads will be spoon gone left and right

Go ahead

I feel like Mommy and Daddy are kicking the out of each other in the living room and I'm upstairs hoping it's all a dream and we can go back to the way it was. There is no place like home . . There is not place like home.

You can never go home again.

Why did they poof the thread? It's about their product being defective. I just bought a new cgc cases comic and not happy at all.

Join the club ....

Careful saying that if you don't have proof. If you do have proof expect to prove it. If you've proved it you've faked said proof.