• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you know what I love?

104 posts in this topic

On

You are all mean lairs who made CGC's job difficult to the point they had to not close but delete the entire thread so no one could ever read it again.

Lair??

I do not think you mean lair..

lol, my phone seems to have a high respect for the communities sexual prowess, phonetically speaking.

This is a great time for Chuck Rozanski to launch his own 3rd party grading Service.

Only three grades: Good, Fine, and Mint.

And everything is Mint.

hm

Chuck's Certified Guaranteed Gift Grade Company.

Not associated in any way with CGC, despite the similarity of the acronym.

This is a great time for Chuck Rozanski to launch his own 3rd party grading Service.

And everything is Mint.

hm

Chuck could hire Howard Rogofsky as chief grader.

All together now, you oldtimers!

"TAPE IS NOT A DEFECT!"

As quoted from the Harshen post: "While we welcome an open dialogue that includes constructive criticism, we will not allow people to use the CGC message boards to make posts that are misleading, malicious and untrue."

So where is the current thread with the open dialogue that may include constructive criticism?

(shrug)

256693-p.jpg

And everything is Mint.

hm

Chuck could hire Howard Rogofsky as chief grader.

All together now, you oldtimers!

"TAPE IS NOT A DEFECT!"

:preach:

Only if carefully applied, though.

:preach:

I still buy and sell graded books, but almost my whole collection of ASM is now raw. I decided to make the switch right before the new case because I think they just present better with Mylites.

The last submission I did was for a reholder, and it looked fine when I had it in hand. After the waviness came to light in the deleted thread, I pulled the book back out and waves had formed.

Mylar and a fullback have been the best and most beautiful archival method since the products were invented. You can even take books out and gaze upon them in all their glory:

JIM84tif.jpg

Amen.

I think it's high time I got back to basics.

+1

+2

And everything is Mint.

Heh.

Absolutely HATE that smell to be honest
Me too - especially when finely blended with fanboy body odor. :sick:

You are all mean lairs who made CGC's job difficult to the point they had to not close but delete the entire thread so no one could ever read it again.

Lair??

I do not think you mean lair..

My lair is stocked with a couple of mean IPAs, Wild Turkey, an abundance of comics and 300x300-poof.png

comics you say..

I don't drink alcohol..or the kool-aid

Bummer.

I have next to no interest in attractive women who don't drink alcohol. :sorry:

I love that smell too.

I get my fix once a week at the old Post Office where my PO Box is. Who knows how long they have had old letters rotting in those walls?

I always remember old shops smelling like that before they began smelling of BO and beef jerky from card tournaments.