• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RECAP at END at Buzzetta's SDCC Couch Tour 2016- No Lines for Drinks or Bathroom

157 posts in this topic

Two more Funko exclusives revealed. Good luck getting either one of these... preorders for the Indiana Jones one are over $100. I really want the Indiana Jones one but I am going to assume that with Indy 5 starting production soon, there will be Indy Funkos all over the place in some mold or another.

9625_StarWars_BB8ThumbsUp_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

8896_IndianaJones_Indiana_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Rey's backpack is $65 and limited to an edition of 200 at SDCC. You can find this at the loungefly booth.

sdcc2016-exclusives-loungefly-2.jpgsdcc2016-exclusives-loungefly-1.jpg

Two more Funko exclusives revealed. Good luck getting either one of these... preorders for the Indiana Jones one are over $100. I really want the Indiana Jones one but I am going to assume that with Indy 5 starting production soon, there will be Indy Funkos all over the place in some mold or another.

9625_StarWars_BB8ThumbsUp_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

8896_IndianaJones_Indiana_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

There's a Han SDCC exclusive also, I believe.

This "could be" a very big SDCC this year in so far as comic book news.

I am curious as to what Marvel will announce in regards to the run of their titles. I am pretty sure that certain books should be reaching a few milestones. So will marvel abandon the new numbering to celebrate that or am I going to get an infinite number of ASM series moving forward?

Hasbro revealed the figures they plan on producing at Joecon for their GI Joe lines but did not show the prototypes. There is also expected to see more of a reveal for the MASK, Micronauts and other factions of their shared universe. How about a return for the Super Articulated Star Wars line for main retail and not just Walmart?

Will this be the year that DC rolls out a subscription service? Apparently DC does not want my money.

How about a big Fox / Marvel deal? Rumors circulate but there is nothing substantial.

Disney? Guardians of the Galaxy 2? Rogue One Extended Trailer? Episode VIII Information?

bedrockROM.jpg

We will have our Bedrock City exclusive Rom cover (by Nick Pitarra) available at our booth 1206 at SDCC.

It will also be available through our website ( www.bedrockcity.com ) the same week. We will have Nick Pitarra in-store for a signing on July 30th.

Thanks!

I'm biased, but I think it is the coolest of the Rom exclusives...and there are a ton to choose from.

I like it as well.

It is going to be very interesting to see what IDW does as it is supposedly laying the direction for where the boys toys division of in-house Hasbro properties is going.

It will also be interesting to see how much creative control Hasbro retains over the IDW writers.