• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Black Mask Limited to 100 Variants + Justice League Error

20 posts in this topic

Hello

NO prob

No Hos

Black Mask limited to 100 books ship out Saturday. (June 25)

Three books. No I don't have the We Can Never Go Home #1 Heroes Variant. Just the other two :sorry:

Shipping is $10 US / Canada up to three books.

What's the story behind the LGBT variant? I haven't heard of this one.

This is directly from Black Mask's Facebook page:

"At HeroesCon 2016, 3 of our creative teams will be selling exclusive variants of their books where 100% of profits will go to North Carolina charities dealing with those affected by the up and discriminatory House Bill 2.

Money raised from KIM & KIM will go to Transcend Charlotte, an organization run primarily by the population they are serving providing support networks and assistance.

Money raised from JADE STREET PROTECTION SERVICES will go to Wrenn House & Safe Place, an LGBTQ+ positive home for at-risk and homeless teens."

"At HeroesCon 2016, 3 of our creative teams will be selling exclusive variants of their books where 100% of profits will go to North Carolina charities dealing with those affected by the up and discriminatory House Bill 2.

Money raised from KIM & KIM will go to Transcend Charlotte, an organization run primarily by the population they are serving providing support networks and assistance.

Money raised from JADE STREET PROTECTION SERVICES will go to Wrenn House & Safe Place, an LGBTQ+ positive home for at-risk and homeless teens."

(thumbs u

Thank you!