• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday tilleycs!

33 posts in this topic

Man.. what is this 3 birthdays in 3 days?

I cannot afford to keep buying Spiderman Cakes!

spidermancake.jpg

Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy .. Birthday.. dear Tilley..Happy Birthday to you!

And many moooorree... yay.gif

Ze-

Happy Birthday! headbang.gif

Happy b-day Chris, did your co-workers take you to Moe's!?!? cloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif No, the word got spread too late in the day, so we're going to do it tomorrow. Hmm, Moe's is a possibility since the b'day boy/girl usually gets to pick the place. Not sure if we want people to stand there looking at us, wondering when we were going to finish so they can have our table like me, you, and Zonker did a few weeks ago. smile.gifsmile.gif

My wife, however, got an enormous balloon arrangement delivered to me at work (her mom and step-dad own/run a flower shop near where I work) that I had to pick up at the front desk and carry through the entire office to make it back to my desk. smile.gifblush.gif And they're going to be here for a few days, because I can't fit them in my car! smile.gifsmile.gif Great problem to have, though. smile.gif