• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our hearts and prayers go out to Steve and Pam.

101 posts in this topic

Steve and family. My prayers and thoughts are with you. I Believe your Family, Friends , and their Love will get you and your Wife thru this difficult time.

How do you recover .....I can't wrap my head around it.

One moment at a time, one hug at a time, one friend at a time.

I'm not overly religious but I believe we're spiritual beings in physical bodies for a time, and to me death is a door and not an ending. We miss those who have moved on but I personally believe we'll see them again in some shape or form.

As a parent with my own wonderful children, I can just imagine the sadness and grief that Steve and his family must be going through right now. :(

My deepest condolences and wishing Steve strength to make it through these difficult times.

Many prayers of comfort and blessings through this difficult time are going your way, Steve and Pam and your families. This too shall pass and the promises of eternal love is there.

My prayers to Steve Pam and family it is so hard to imagine , I lost my brother years ago at 23 in March, I placed a Palm on our metal sculpture above our fireplace from Palm Sunday. It's still there and he is always in my memory and she will be with all who loved and knew her :sorry:

I wanted to relay a message for Borock to you guys.

"We want to thank you all for the enormous amount of love, well-wishes & support you have all shown us.

This has been a really tough time for us & we cannot thank you enough.

We love you all,

Steve, Pam & Family"