• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40's, 50's, and 60's RAW GOODIES..................................

174 posts in this topic

LIFE STORY 7.........................5.0+.............................OW.....................$ 35 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

....Bikini cover .....not sure of the atist inside, but it's very well done....

DSCN3066%202.jpg

CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT 3......................8.0........................W...................$ 300 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

Sold to me as slight (P) with minor color touch and tear seal.... I can't find it (shrug) ....MUST be pro........ CLASSIC Nazi WWII cover per OPG....

DSCN3056.jpg

COWGIRL ROMANCE 9.......................3.0.....................OW...................$ 75 :news: SOLD BitterOldMan

Moisture ripples at top of book....... but man, what a cover. I'd like to see what adamstrange's copy of this looks like :cloud9:

DSCN3059.jpg

COWGIRL ROMANCE 9.......................3.0.....................OW...................$ 75 Moisture ripples at top of book....... but man, what a cover. I'd like to see what adamstrange's copy of this looks like :cloud9:

DSCN3059.jpg

I'll take it

WYATT EARP 29.....................5.5................................OW.........................$ 30 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

Marvel chipping, o/w nicer......cool Kirby cover.....

DSCN3072.jpg