• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY s/s op pre-sale; SDCC exclusives, Hughes, JSC, HARLEY ongoing thread
3 3

291 posts in this topic

I am FRESH OUT of BATMAN #608, all spots are taken.

Also, all HILLBILLY #1 spots are gone, please no more requests for this book, but I will start a wait list. That said, I can still do the SDCC exclusives for that one.

:thumbsup:

I did pick up a few of the rest of the Hush storyline though, and a nice brick of Harley Quinn (original Dodson run of the series) that I may be offering here later for s/s Dodsons and Bruce Timm

Edited by Rich_Henn

I'll be very limited on this next one, and for the moment I'll only promise either blue label universal 9.8 or s/s Conner & Palmiotti. I don't have a bead for Antgerm yet, but I know I am getting 9.8 candidates on the book.

Harley Quinn #1 ArtGerm variant cover

- $95 blue label

- $145 s/s Conner & Palmiotti

If I can get Art Germ, I will!

harley-quinn-01-stanley-lau-9b8c3.jpg

Are there any of these left?

Also, will you be able to get the Amazing Spiderman Iron Jane SS from J Scott Campbell?

Edited by Chipewah

I did pick up a few of the rest of the Hush storyline though, and a nice brick of Harley Quinn (original Dodson run of the series) that I may be offering here later for s/s Dodsons and Bruce Timm

[/quote

(thumbs u:popcorn:

Edited by evilawd

THE HILLBILLY #1 by Eric Powell----

I've been getting several PM's about this book and for the moment, I have to say FRESH OUT OF SPOTS for the standard #1 cover

However, I can still have some room for the SDCC exclusive on this title.

Here's a video of Eric talking about the book, and also an image of the SDCC exclusive so you have a little more to go on.

Again, price for 9.8 signature series s/s Powell on the Hillbilly #1 SDCC is $135

Print run reportedly is just 500 copies.

r2kemp.jpg

I've been getting several PM's about this book and for the moment, I have to say FRESH OUT OF SPOTS for the standard #1 cover

Here's a video of Eric talking about the book, and also an image of the SDCC exclusive so you have a little more to go on.

Again, price for 9.8 signature series s/s Powell on the Hillbilly #1 SDCC is $135

r2kemp.jpg

:takeit: SS per PM.

Edited by RattyLa

SNOT GIRL #1 SDCC Exclusive s/s Bryan Lee O'Malley & Leslie Hung - $135

I don't know what the print run on this book is yet, but I understand most of these SDCC Exclusives are very small print runs

SDCCSnotgirlVar.jpg

r2kemp.jpg

CGC SS X1 :takeit:

On my excursion this week to pick up uncirculated comics, I came across this flawless run of Harley Quinn (original 2000 Dodson series).

These books are for 9.8 signature series, signed by both Terry & Rachel Dodson, add Bruce Timm for another $10 if you want Bruce.

I have the following available

HQ #2 s/s - $225 (2 cps available)

HQ #4 s/s - $175 (1 cpy)

HQ #6 s/s - $175 (2 cps)

HQ #7 s/s - $175 (2 cps)

HQ #10 s/s - $175 (1 cpy)

HQ #12, 14, 15, 18 - $175 each (1 cpy each)

HQ #16, 17 - $175 each (2 cps each)

HQ #19 - $175 (2 cps)

HQ #20 - $175 (1 copy)

HQ #21 - $175 each (3 cps)

HQ #22 - $175 (1 cpy)

HQ #25 & 26 - $175 ea. (2 cps)

HQ #35, 26 & 37 s/s - $225 each, only 1 cpy each available.

Hit the :takeit: for said copy, I'll check off what goes out from the list.

LMK both via the thread and PM if you want to add Bruce Timm for another $10 or not.

harleyset2.jpg

harleyset1.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #15 J. Scott Campbell variant s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175 color, $195 for b/w sketch variant

Very limited on spots here

I keep getting PM's addressing the question about 9.8

All my offered books are 9.8 shipped (unless you're outside the U.S., then it's more by weight)

If the books don't hit 9.8, full refund. :sumo:

ASM_15_clr.jpg

SNOT GIRL #1 SDCC Exclusive s/s Bryan Lee O'Malley & Leslie Hung - $135

I don't know what the print run on this book is yet, but I understand most of these SDCC Exclusives are very small print runs

SDCCSnotgirlVar.jpg

:takeit: x1 ss

Amazing Spider-Man #15 J. Scott Campbell variant s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175 color, $195 for b/w sketch variant

Very limited on spots here

I keep getting PM's addressing the question about 9.8

All my offered books are 9.8 shipped (unless you're outside the U.S., then it's more by weight)

If the books don't hit 9.8, full refund. :sumo:

ASM_15_clr.jpg

:takeit:

s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175 color

From my source of uncirculated material----for the moment, FIVE (5) copies only.

I'm taking a drive next week to possibly get more if the quality is there.

After the initial five are gone, I'll start a wait list.

HARLEY QUINN #1 (2000) s/s Terry & Rachel Dodson, Bruce Timm and (possibly) Paul Dini.

-$295

**(Getting Dini is gravy on the book, this op is promising only Dodsons and Timm for 9.8)

Beyond the 9.8 copies, there may be additional copies for 9.6 and those I'll price for $225

Again, a wait list for those if needed.

442325-harley_quinn_01_00a.jpg

:takeit: x1