• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Marvel already does the ol' two step on Captain America

45 posts in this topic

It's hilarious to criticize Spencer for putting his leanings into his writing but then justify using your own leanings to criticize Spencer's writing.

Maybe just write good stories instead of him postulating in a comic whatever he seems to be unhappy about in his life.

Strangely enough these things are not mutually exclusive.

I haven't been reading Cap but when the story came out I went to wikia and read what happened in the previous story lines. It's not a surprise at all and shouldn't be to anyone that was picking up and reading the issues. I don't think it was a back step at all from Marvel. Unless they sped up the reveal. But the secret or twist if you could even call it that wasn't very well hidden.

Call it what you want, but this is just a fancy "Cap has been brainwashed" story, just like everybody said and Spencer and Marvel denied.

Thank you, that is pretty much what I felt, I probably didn't express it properly in my opening rant.