• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is everyone done being jerks or nah?

154 posts in this topic

Seriously, nobody has to agree with whatever anyone has to say. But for the love of god be civil or just move on, the flame wars aren't good for the forums.

Can't agree more. What did I miss this Friday?

It's Friday? " I better get the boys round, and do some drinkin fast ".

Seriously, nobody has to agree with whatever anyone has to say. But for the love of god be civil or just move on, the flame wars aren't good for the forums.

Or take it to a P.M. and stop spilling it over into other threads. Blah, blah, blah.

I did take it to PM. The PM got posted back on the thread. :acclaim:

Or take it to a P.M. and stop spilling it over into other threads. Blah, blah, blah.

Roy, this a thread about me arguing with Bob and my plea to not be jerks.

Roy, nobody mentioned you're name. I'm referring to several different threads over the last month. Let it go please. :foryou:

Welcome to the boards.

noob