• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sideshow Classic Catwoman Statue, Blitzway Marilyn & Rocky II

23 posts in this topic

My Paypal ID is nearmint@aol.com. Checks/money orders also welcome and encouraged. I will consider trades for comics that I need.

I pay shipping to continental U.S.

Hadn't planned on selling these, but I need the space for statues I have on preorder.

Wow, that's a VERY nice price on that Catwoman. Wish I could scratch together a little cash! GLWTS!

It's not comic book related, but I also have the Blitzway Marilyn statue, still sealed in box, if anyone is interested.

I'd love to see it. I might be interested in it. These statues are great!

Here's a link to an unboxing video on youtube. The reviews on this statue were very positive...

Here's a pic...

marilyn_zpsazn5gnkv.jpg

She's $500 shipped.

Interested in trades for Powergirl?

I might be interested in a trade for comics. Not looking to trade for other statues because I'm selling these to make room for others currently on preorder.

Blitzway Rocky II 1:4 scale

Unboxed for inspection and pics only.

$525 shipped...

rocky2_zpsjf03wfrt.jpg

WOW!! Never seen this before-very nice! Just started school and had to drop $3000 on tools.... :P

This is a beautiful statue!

GLWTS!!

:banana: Chris