• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokemon Go

181 posts in this topic

Oh and I forgot to add. It can be hilarious to see the people congregate when a Lure Module is used. We were walking by the lakes and someone did three modules close together. There must have been 100 people standing around looking at their phones there.

On my Galaxy S6 it doesn't use any more battery than any other game and less than most. As for data usage, I played probably close to 10 hrs over the weekend and only used around 100 MB on the app.

Edited by Rhymenoceros

What is a lure module?

If it is something I can set up on my phone I will set it up at various places just to see the hilarity ensue.

You assign it to a Pokestop and it attracts Pokemon.. and players wanting the Pokemon. You must be there to assign it. Last for 30 mins

hm

My iPhone led me here but I quickly decided that I didn't need to capture this pokemon THAT badly.

All kidding aside... this has stupidity written all over it and parents should be paying attention to what their kids are seeking out.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOMAAAAJDFkMzcyMTMwLTU2ZDAtNGQ5Ny1iM2ZmLTMxOGFjNzYzNWRhNQ.png

Anybody want to share what they've caught? None of mine are really that powerful since I'm still only level 7.

tTkSNLjl.png

Here's my son's highest combat power.

IMG_25331_zpsletwdvbs.png

And here's his "high numbers" which he tells me is more important.

IMG_25341_zpsan2wpy4u.png

I give up... deleting it now... lol

Not for me. I went to the post office, walked around... got in my car saw that there was something on the side of the road, received three pokemon balls... looked at the map and don't see any of the little creatures anywhere.

No idea what to do and the landmark things confuse me.

When does Call of Duty come out?

Buzzetta : there are lots of "crash course" sites about the basics. Would have been nice if they explained it more. Just Google "Pokemon go things to know". Once you get past the learning curve and start catching things it's really fun . I was skeptical too.

Here's my best dudes

But I just ran out of stardust (main upgrading currency)... for now.

<a  href=Screenshot_20160711-172721_zpsfojnbcwo.p

what should my evolve and power up strategy be? just focus on the bigger dudes? Evolve then power them up? Should I even bother with weaker guys?

Or should I evolve rarer dudes either way?

and/or just sell (transfer) dupes immediately?

any responses are appreciated.

Here's my best dudes

But I just ran out of stardust (main upgrading currency)... for now.

p><p> Are you trying to level up fast? You get more rare, and stronger Pokemon with CP to appear when you

The way for this to work I've been reading is using Lucky Eggs.

When starting out, or going to new areas is great when using it since you're more likely to run into new pokemon. Every time you catch a new pokemon you get 1000xp instead of the 600xp. If you really want to minmax, you do this:

Save all your rare candies and don't evolve any pokemons

Buy a few incubators, set all eggs at the same time (you will probably end up with around five 5km eggs, the more the better)

When they are near hatching, pop an incense, pop a lucky egg, and if you are all about them xp's, go to a new area.

Walk the last bit so your eggs hatch. They will give you crazy amount of xp with a lucky egg. Evolve all the pokemon you've been saving. Catch new pokemon using incense in a new area.