• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokemon Go

181 posts in this topic

I think the game needs to speed up progression a little. Maybe a daily candy bonus for logging in or something... I'd love to upgrade some of my Pokemon but I never see them in my area. We've been walking around and stuff, and we still just aren't seeing them.

Edited by ChrisInBaltimore

I'd be happy if they tuned the radar function up a bit. Something will appear in my queue as nearby, but no matter which direction I walk in, it eventually disappears. The ability to trade with people is a must add, IMO. And a daily reward for signing in is a good idea. (thumbs u

One thing the game does is give you the option of 3 Pokemon (Apparently you can get Pikuchu too). Then it never gives you the ability to actually upgrade them though. I picked Chrizard since it was my first Pokemon back in the days of blue/red. However, I see no way to upgrade him.

One thing the game does is give you the option of 3 Pokemon (Apparently you can get Pikuchu too). Then it never gives you the ability to actually upgrade them though. I picked Chrizard since it was my first Pokemon back in the days of blue/red. However, I see no way to upgrade him.

You need to either find wild Charizards (not easy, I've seen like a total of 4 wild "starters") or hatch more from 2k eggs.

Posted this in the WC but in case nobody goes there...

I also read that another girl got hit by a car crossing a highway.

I made a Facebook post about Pokemon Go. It's summer holidays and children are all over the streets and this new game is posing a potentially epidemic problem.

I think everyone should do something similar.

My wife refuses to stop playing that damn game and she works in the city, walking to and from the train playing it. It really upsets me but what can I do? :(

Get her mad at you so she stops thinking about it and starting thinking about how to make your life hell.

I told her I was going to start texting and driving, but she doesn't care.

We've had some car accidents out here in Buffalo because of the app.

no worries, Former comedian and now Senator Al Franken and some NY congressman are going to try and regulate the game...make it illegal or sue Nintendo for making a dangerous game.

no worries, Former comedian and now Senator Al Franken and some NY congressman are going to try and regulate the game...make it illegal or sue Nintendo for making a dangerous game.

Maybe you guys can ban the sales on large pops while your at it

Maybe you guys can ban the sales on large pops while your at it

Why should big & tall dads be outlawed? hm