• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Superhero, GGA, and.... and a few Bakers!

131 posts in this topic

Moon Girl 8 $270

pencil in the “M”, crease in the top right through the “N”, and creases in both the bottom right corner and top right corner

cover attached, but both staples pulling / tearing at the cover, spine split from the bottom of top to the top staple, from the bottom for 1/2” , and another 1/2” above staple

- a lot of tanning along the back cover edges

moon_girl_8_fc_zpsvbkbn9jn.jpeg

moon_girl_8_bc_zps3wpblsqu.jpeg

Hi all,

I updated the front page -- but see that I omitted to put pricing on the individual book posts...

Last books for this thread - and then it will shut down Monday at 9:00 pm

Starting with a few books I've listed before - now at lower prices

(remember prices are exclusive of $10 shipping)

Moon Girl 1 $315

Moon Girl 2 $220

Moon Girl 8 $270

Phantom Lady # 22 $275

Like most if not all Baker fans... I often feel as if I've bought at the top of the ceiling...

I may have done that with these books, and understand they may need to go back in the box for another year or two (although by then I should be done school and may not selling any Bakers ever again!)

Pictorial Romances 19 —— $490

—— more pictures coming - there is a 2” tear in middle of the back cover that goes through 10 pages

True Love Pictorial 3 —— $400

True Love Pictorial 4 --- CGC 2.5 —— $320

True Love Pictorial 5 --- —— $420 — sold

thank you - thank you ---- and remember I always have a money back guarantee

Captain Science 3 $100 ---- on hold --- and now SOLD!

two pieces out of cover Im sure Ive seen this cover in another title probably Fight

Captain%20science%203%20fc_zps9gywqy0c.jpeg

Captain%20science%203%20bc_zpsiatl5ret.jpeg

You probably did see this cover in another title. It looks almost identical to a Wings #94..

I only wish I had gotten here earlier.

I am currently out of the country (and thus not on the board as much) and when I saw this tread (and the awesome books you had put up), I was disappointed I had come late to the party.

GLWTS on the rest.

Congrats to Rick on at least 2 nice pick ups.