• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prize thread for: 4th Annual CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

447 posts in this topic

And grebal... Last POSITIVE in a Negative Zone means you were the ONLY PERSON to not have a NEGATIVE ROUND. (who completed all the rounds)

Great job! :applause:

by the way....all of these people coming up in the prize picking order have been sent a PM, asking for their top 10 choices. They have been made aware of this thread.

If they don't check this thread or their PMs, they won't make their prize pick. In this case, they will get their choice of a prize, when they show up, and once they actually let us know what they'd like. In the meantime, others will be able to skip over them, and make their picks within the new 2 hour time window.

I hope this is clear.

by the way....all of these people coming up in the prize picking order have been sent a PM, asking for their top 10 choices. They have been made aware of this thread.

If they don't check this thread or their PMs, they won't make their prize pick. In this case, they will get their choice of a prize, when they show up, and once they actually let us know what they'd like. In the meantime, others will be able to skip over them, and make their picks within the new 2 hour time window.

I hope this is clear.

I am waiting for my turn.

I hope this is clear.

Be ready. After comicsam, I have the prize lists for the next two guys already. (thumbs u

I hope this is clear.

Be ready. After comicsam, I have the prize lists for the next two guys already. (thumbs u

Just sitting here, about to go get my lunch out the fridge lol

2 hours

Wow, maybe we should shorten it to like 5-10 minutes.

Why so long? Maybe we should just give them 2 and a half minutes. (shrug)

Fair - as that is how long a delicious bag of popcorn takes, who needs more time than that? :grin: