• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KwanChang.com Original Art @ SDCC Booth # 4619

46 posts in this topic

mostly likely just really busy right now.

Now there is an understatement. SDCC is a zoo and your focus has to be squarely on the show while there. Sure, he may pop in here to make updates but being able to react to the (likely) many inquires right now is a tall order.

Kwan's a business man. Give him a PM /email and you'll get a price.

Yep - I dropped him an email before the con started on a couple of the listed pieces and heard back in about 20 minutes. Great guy, solid dealer, never had a single problem with him.

As others have stated though - he's on the floor at San Diego now - expect responses to be delayed!

Hey guys, sorry to be so late responding.

I'm at sdcc and it's pretty hectic.

As for posting pics ? I was not aware of the fact that I had to post prices with the scans. I was not selling them on the list. I was posting to share scans with everyone, it just so happened that I did end up selling some because of all the private messages I received. Everything is priced. I, personally do not like the make an offer thing.c so I never do it.

As for comicandcode....

I've sent you a reply to your private mail.

Thanks for all who chimed in in my behalf or gave me the benefit of the doubt..........

Yes I am busy and I will get to everyone's private messages.......just takes time.

Thanks again

K