• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC - CLOSED!

798 posts in this topic

Everybody's talking about that studio. i just picked up We Can Never Go Home HC and am going to start reading it tonight. Black Mask has it together and everyone thinks they'll be the next big thing. Rosenburg is a genuinely nice guy who works hard. I don't think I've met a more personable artist writer in a long time.

WCNGH was my favorite read of 2015, and now his 4 kids walk into a bank is my favorite of 2016 so far. Rosenberg is actually the writer, its really nice to see him getting big work now with Kingpin and Rocket raccoon @ Marvel as he by far my favorite "new" writer. What is also cool is that Young terrorists , we can never go home, and 4 kids all exist in the same universe.

Everybody's talking about that studio. i just picked up We Can Never Go Home HC and am going to start reading it tonight. Black Mask has it together and everyone thinks they'll be the next big thing. Rosenburg is a genuinely nice guy who works hard. I don't think I've met a more personable artist in a long time.

I've heard good things consistently about him.

I've heard some good stuff about the content too. The covers don't tend to speak to me though, reminds me of that period after The Crow where so many books came out with an edgy / black leather look.

Everybody's talking about that studio. i just picked up We Can Never Go Home HC and am going to start reading it tonight. Black Mask has it together and everyone thinks they'll be the next big thing. Rosenburg is a genuinely nice guy who works hard. I don't think I've met a more personable artist in a long time.

I agree . meet him here in Carolina. Heck of a nice guy !!

I forgot to eat dinner. Alright, you're all of the hook for the night lol

I'm going out for a while. Have a great night all and thanks to everyone for swinging by! I sincerely thank you all for the purchases, convos, and laughs. :applause:

Toasty Update! :ohnoez:

Here's what is currently available...

JLA 1 Turner variant set

Aspen exclusive

NM+ 1 set available

$65

Birthright 17, Negan Kills SDCC exclusive

NM+ (3 copies available)

$15 each

Manifest Destiny 21, Negan Kills SDCC exclusive

NM+ (3 1 copy available)

$15 each

Thief of Thieves 33, Negan Kills SDCC exclusive

NM+ (3 copies available)

$15 each

Horizon 1 SDCC exclusive

NM+ (6 3 2 copies available)

$15 each

Lying Cat statue

1 available

$100 each

Negan and Glenn figure set, color version

1 available

$65 each

Negan and Glenn figure set, B&W version

1 available

$65 each

The Tick SDCC exclusive

NM+ (2 1 copy available - no.182 or no.201)

$15 each

Deadpool 15

SDCC Exclusive

NM+ (5 copies available)

$10 each

ROM 1

SDCC exclusive connecting covers

NM+ (6 4 Only 2 sets available)

$15 each set

Saga Figures

NM+

1 available