• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC - CLOSED!

798 posts in this topic

4 Kids Walk Into A Bank 1

Limited to 50, No.27

NM/NM+

Only 1 copy

$95.00

Someone on eBay is asking nearly three times what I'm asking :screwy: Matthew Rosenburg told me this was available through a raffle at a show back east somewhere.

4kidsraffle.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pick up.

I agree !! Great book and even better price !!

check out the Message on the back!!

Stupid NC law

Toast is the man, seriously.

Nah, I'm just a dumb guy and keep asking myself why I go to these shows? lol

I appreciate it. I think this is the third year in a row I've bought from your SDCC thread. Better than jet lag!

Better than jet lag and the weather here - it was 90 outside today! I was in the sail's Pavillion for a few hours today and it was hot as hell. We all know that 90 degrees is actually more when you take the humidity into account. Now, it isn't the west Saudi Arabian coast so I suppose I shouldn't whine as much - but it was still miserable today.

It seems to have cooled off nicely though and the wind has finally started to pick up a bit.

Toast is the man, seriously.

Nah, I'm just a dumb guy and keep asking myself why I go to these shows? lol

I appreciate it. I think this is the third year in a row I've bought from your SDCC thread. Better than jet lag!

Better than jet lag and the weather here - it was 90 outside today! I was in the sail's Pavillion for a few hours today and it was hot as hell. We all know that 90 degrees is actually more when you take the humidity into account. Now, it isn't the west Saudi Arabian coast so I suppose I shouldn't whine as much - but it was still miserable today.

It seems to have cooled off nicely though and the wind has finally started to pick up a bit.

I think it was hotter here in Ohio today lol

But yeah, the humidity is just a killer, it'll wear you down over a long day of being on your feet.