• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awax 2016 SDCC report

246 posts in this topic

2u5ym0w.jpg

This was free .. Not sure what it's all about

This is the Hasbro Shared universe of IDW's launch. The Transformers are the cause of the creation of M.A.S.K. last seen in the 80's.......G.I. Joe, and adding Rom, Micronauts, and rolling them all up into one shared universe.

2u5ym0w.jpg

This was free .. Not sure what it's all about

This is the Hasbro Shared universe of IDW's launch. The Transformers are the cause of the creation of M.A.S.K. last seen in the 80's.......G.I. Joe, and adding Rom, Micronauts, and rolling them all up into one shared universe.

Wow, that's going to be quite complex. Might be interesting hm

I'll post the other Bart soon, as well as some other goodies I picked up.

I'm extremely grateful to Ben Edlund and Jeff Smith for being so extremely accommodating with me and signing all the books I brought out for them. I'll try and get a group pic of the Ticks but I subbed all the Bone books already for SS. I'm not quite done with the Ticks yet though. :grin:

Scoring two Christian Slater autographs on two Mr. Robot cover magazines was also an extreme high of the show so far as well! That is by far my favorite show right now.