• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awax 2016 SDCC report

246 posts in this topic

At least you got stuff. I asked a co-worker to grab me a Betty and Veronica and a Snot Girl, I got neither. He got nothing that he wanted either.

Those are two I didn't get either

But I got other stuff. :banana:

Ok last thing I'm going to post is my big buy. This is getting to be an expensive tradition and is why I decided to do a sales thread.

2i6opp4.jpg

:cloud9:

I'll be back later with some random con pictures I took. And there's still tomorrow :banana:

Ok last thing I'm going to post is my big buy. This is getting to be an expensive tradition and is why I decided to do a sales thread.

2i6opp4.jpg

I'll be back later with some random con pictures I took. And there's still tomorrow :banana:

Great page! :applause:

o9lax0.jpg

I might be the only person to like Blair Witch 2. lol

Excited about this

:hi:

I didn't flinch or get scared a bit while watching The Blair Witch Project...but when it was over, I thought what could be so scary that you wouldn't move or even look behind you. The imagination can do terrible things and every creak in my house became something that was potentially ominous. BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!! :roflmao:

I'm looking forward to the next one too. (thumbs u

2i6opp4.jpg

Great page! :applause:

+1