• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

And speaking of pedigrees, here's my newest Northland:

tta48nl.jpg

Brings my NL count up to 9 in TTA + brings the total # of pedigree copies in the hero set up to 27, but who's counting? :juggle::takeit:

in' A Man! That is SICK! :sick:

CONGRATS Rich! :headbang:

And speaking of pedigrees, here's my newest Northland:

tta48nl.jpg

Brings my NL count up to 9 in TTA + brings the total # of pedigree copies in the hero set up to 27, but who's counting? :juggle::takeit:

Absolutely envious on this one. That is one tough book to find in high grade and with nice pages and a pedigree to boot, I am in awe. Congrats!!

Here's my one and only slabbed TTA that i just got. I gotta dig up and take a pic of my TTA #2 that i got like 15 years ago for $5. It's a pretty nice copy except for about 1 inch on the bottom that was very clearly chewed off by a rat!

comic11-1.jpg

Here's my one and only slabbed TTA that i just got. I gotta dig up and take a pic of my TTA #2 that i got like 15 years ago for $5. It's a pretty nice copy except for about 1 inch on the bottom that was very clearly chewed off by a rat!

comic11-1.jpg

Sharp copy of a great book!! One of the best TTA Hulk covers, IMHO.

comic11-1.jpg

Sharp copy of a great book!! One of the best TTA Hulk covers, IMHO.

:luhv:

Thanks! I really liked the cover also which was why i went with it instead of getting some more X-men to complete my run.

Here's a few pics of my TTA #2 that i got back in the early-mid 90's. My LCS put that sticker on there as a joke. It sat there FOREVER until i bought it for $5 during a 50% off sale in probably '93 or 94.

comic112.jpg

Up close, you can literally see the damn vermins individual teeth marks!

comic113.jpg