• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

At this rate, I think Joe might be bringing the book to show us in person!! :insane:

lol nothing like that. I usually don't state I own a book until I have it in my hands. It should be on its way.

TTA 59 CGC 9.2

At this rate, I think Joe might be bringing the book to show us in person!! :insane:

lol nothing like that. I usually don't state I own a book until I have it in my hands. It should be on its way.

TTA 59 CGC 9.2

lol (thumbs u Gotcha!! Great book, one of the best in the whole run!

TTA 59 CGC 9.2

:applause: (my favorite) Edited by Green

speaking of #59..i did finally add this key HULK issue to my collection..end of a 3 year search!!

Always had something along these lines as a thought balloon in my head...

"Giant-Man make Hulk look puny...make Hulk pizzed off...make Hulk want to take you down to size..." lol

I've had the last 6-8 months to admire your collection...How long have you been working on this set?

Are you aware of any other "pedigreed" TTA collection, other than Pacific Coast..is there an entire run of "Northland" TTA peds out there??

Cheers

I've had the last 6-8 months to admire your collection...How long have you been working on this set?

Are you aware of any other "pedigreed" TTA collection, other than Pacific Coast..is there an entire run of "Northland" TTA peds out there??

Cheers

Northland is there, and according to josh there a rocky mountain run also. Also I asked don rosa and he still owns his run.The mass was complete from what i hear also and is mostly still intact and raw. Ive seen quite a few winnipegs and i assume there was a full run, Im sure Dan could confirm. I also know the bowling greens, green rivers and bostons are spotty.