• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

So I haven’t really been buying or selling anything for the last few months. Work got too busy and I’m just now getting to spend more time on comics again.  Looking around the web today, it seems like it’s super dry out there when it comes to Planet Comics. I feel like there is even fewer books on the market now than just a few months ago. Anyone else notice this, or am I just mis-remembering the recent past?

2 hours ago, Spyder! said:

So I haven’t really been buying or selling anything for the last few months. Work got too busy and I’m just now getting to spend more time on comics again.  Looking around the web today, it seems like it’s super dry out there when it comes to Planet Comics. I feel like there is even fewer books on the market now than just a few months ago. Anyone else notice this, or am I just mis-remembering the recent past?

You aren't mis-remembering.  The supply of Planets is pretty limited right now.  And the few nice books that have become available don't come cheap.

23 hours ago, Tim Weaver said:

You aren't mis-remembering.  The supply of Planets is pretty limited right now.  And the few nice books that have become available don't come cheap.

Thanks Tim. I didn’t think I had forgotten.  It’s just crazy to me how little is out there right now.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:58 PM, Tim Weaver said:

Looks like metro just listed this book....very nice :cloud9:

https://www.metropoliscomics.com/item/601600

Edited by goldenacase