• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, SamPool said:

Not sure if anyone seen this on eBay, but an Original Art from Planet Comics 28.

Hefty price to only have one crappy picture.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143604534271

I have seen that listing before. I agree, the picture is horrible if you expect to get that much. It doesn't help that his feedback is rather low either.

Lastly, he won't ship to me, so pass.

1 hour ago, Snaves said:

Hello Friends, I just rejoined CGC tonight! I was a member back in 2010 (where does the time go!!) so I could get 3 free coupons to submit for grading. At the time I never submitted for grading before so was quite happy with the three raw books I snagged at the Richfield PA auction the year before: all three came back 7.0. This PLANET COMICS is also from the same auction so joined tonight because I have many more in similar condition that I've opened and read carefully but would like slabbed. This is my only PLANET COMIC but I loved the cover so much I had to have it!! Hope you like. 

IMG_0051.JPG

Many Planet colllectors love that cover. One of the best covers at saying Sci-Fi in my opinion.

12 hours ago, Snaves said:

Hello Friends, I just rejoined CGC tonight! I was a member back in 2010 (where does the time go!!) so I could get 3 free coupons to submit for grading. At the time I never submitted for grading before so was quite happy with the three raw books I snagged at the Richfield PA auction the year before: all three came back 7.0. This PLANET COMICS is also from the same auction so joined tonight because I have many more in similar condition that I've opened and read carefully but would like slabbed. This is my only PLANET COMIC but I loved the cover so much I had to have it!! Hope you like. 

IMG_0051.JPG

An excellent cover indeed! Welcome back to the boards.