• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Sitting in my comic "room" and looking through Planet 57 I am just reminded once again, Planet Comics are in a league of their own :cloud9:

IMG_7048.JPG

IMG_7049.JPG

IMG_7050.JPG

IMG_7051.JPG

IMG_7052.JPG

IMG_7053.JPG

IMG_7054.JPG

IMG_7055.JPG

I was just flipping through that very issue a couple days ago...... it's from that mini run that has the Matt Baker art on Mysta...... coupled with the George Evans Lost World and that Italian guy on Futura, it just doesn't get a lot better. The 53 that Szvasica has up on the Sales Forum is from that group..... someone should treat themselves  to a real prize with that one. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/1/2017 at 7:07 PM, sacentaur said:

Thanks guys, here's another issue you may enjoy (tremendous gloss on this one):

Planet7.png

Simply spectacular, Steve!! New pick-up? 

With that fabulous copy I was tempted to hide my own humble recent arrival for another day, but figured mine would show off Steve's 9.2 to even greater effect! 

Love the green guy's little legs dangling behind him, and the peek-a-boo laser-blasting alien in need of some Visine.

(those scuff marks around the hull of the spaceship are on the plastic, not the cover)

EMGnsRe.jpg

11 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Simply spectacular, Steve!! New pick-up? 

With that fabulous copy I was tempted to hide my own humble recent arrival for another day, but figured mine would show off Steve's 9.2 to even greater effect! 

Love the green guy's little legs dangling behind him, and the peek-a-boo laser-blasting alien in need of some Visine.

(those scuff marks around the hull of the spaceship are on the plastic, not the cover)

EMGnsRe.jpg

Mine is similar to your copy:

PlanetComics7front_zpsaf88e75c.jpg