• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regardless of grade.....what are dealbreakers for you?

108 posts in this topic

I have to admit I'm a little surprised by all the people who are apparently totally okay with books whose covers are adorned with giant drawings of dongs. Giant dong drawings. Whatever.

It just goes to show how inscrutable the human psyche really is, I guess

strangesports6.jpg

See, that would never find its way into my collection, but then again it probably doesn't have brittle pages, so I'm in the minority here

I have to admit I'm a little surprised by all the people who are apparently totally okay with books whose covers are adorned with giant drawings of dongs. Giant dong drawings. Whatever.

I resent having my psyche called inscrotable.

I resent having my psyche called inscrotable.

A bit testy, are you?

I won't buy a book if I know it's been pressed. I'm sure I have quite a few pressed books in my collection, though, because I usually don't know one way or the other.

I won't buy a book with color touch or glue even if it's "very minor" and the book is in a universal holder. I might make an exception for a very rare book, but I'd expect a massive discount.

EDIT: I didn't bother to mention brittle, trimmed, or incomplete books--it practically goes without saying that those flaws are unacceptable.

strangesports6.jpg

Excuse me...*pffft*....but if I may for a small moment...

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!! #@%$ING AWESOME!!! THAT IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL DONG DOODLE!!

It goes great with the wording in the banner below!