• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Craigslist scammer alert LA area

10 posts in this topic

There's a scammer in the Craigslist Los Angeles area trying to sell Incredible Hulk #1 books he doesn't own.

Incredible Hulk #1 Craigslist

Yesterday I was alerted to the post, which at the time contained an Incredible Hulk #1 6.5 I currently own for sale. He has subsequently changed it to an Incredible Hulk #1 5.5 SS that was sold on eBay recently. I was able to get his e-mail address that is linked to his Paypal and contacted Paypal regarding possible scams.

His e-mail address also appears to be used by a couple social media sites like Twitter, IG, etc. when you google it. Google Search e-mail address

There's a scammer in the Craigslist Los Angeles area trying to sell Incredible Hulk #1 books he doesn't own.

Incredible Hulk #1 Craigslist

Yesterday I was alerted to the post, which at the time contained an Incredible Hulk #1 6.5 I currently own for sale. He has subsequently changed it to an Incredible Hulk #1 5.5 SS that was sold on eBay recently. I was able to get his e-mail address that is linked to his Paypal and contacted Paypal regarding possible scams.

His e-mail address also appears to be used by a couple social media sites like Twitter, IG, etc. when you google it. Google Search e-mail address

Pretty obvious, blatant, and nasty scam. I hope nobody falls for it. "NO MEET UPS!" What a creep. Nice job on reporting it to PayPal and alerting others to the scam.

------------------------------------

163794.jpg.76645d1a5f144419b96a20eed01fa36e.jpg