• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 4

96 posts in this topic

I found that first book so visually confusing I wasn't sure what I was looking at. :ohnoez:

I decided it was most likely high grade, so went with 9.6 as the safe option.

Luckily the other one was GA, so that was OK.

I found that first book so visually confusing I wasn't sure what I was looking at. :ohnoez:

I decided it was most likely high grade, so went with 9.6 as the safe option.

Luckily the other one was GA, so that was OK.

I pretty much went with -- less than a year old--must be a 9.8. :)

I'm not sure I understood what the rounded corners on the front of the Poe comic were supposed to look like.

That's part of the art. The rounded corners are a depiction of an action figure blister pack.

I screwed up this round. The corners of Poe looked a tiny bit beat up, so I went with a 9.6. I didn't think the torn up corners of the Future Comics would allow for such a high grade.

RESULTS FOR ROUND FOUR ARE NOW UP!

Congrats to the 24 Double Bullseye competitors this round! :acclaim:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9503651#Post9503651

Congrats bronze_rules for FIVE bullseyes in a row (along with canickus) and maintaining a SLIM GRASP on FIRST PLACE! (worship)

Poe Dameron: 9.8

Future Comics: 7.0

(pictures will be posted tomorrow)

7.0! ? Who is grading these books, PGX?

Just putting it out there... anyone sells me a book that looks like that as a 7.0, and I'm sending it back. Wicked tear with the piece set to fall off, water stain... that tops out at 6.0, and even then, I wouldn't want it.

Poe Dameron: 9.8

Future Comics: 7.0

(pictures will be posted tomorrow)

7.0! ? Who is grading these books, PGX?

Just putting it out there... anyone sells me a book that looks like that as a 7.0, and I'm sending it back. Wicked tear with the piece set to fall off, water stain... that tops out at 6.0, and even then, I wouldn't want it.

:o