• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marky316 banned from submitting to CGC?
1 1

229 posts in this topic

Well with Disney it was, "Have a Disney day!"

On eBay it is, "Have a blessed day."

Here it is, "Enjoy your week."

I like to keep it simple and just let "go fist yourself" cover all of bases. Your system is much to confusing.

:insane:

Sometimes the classics work best. :applause:

Ewert was banned from submitting. And we all know he has never submitted another book ever again.

Right. CGC Ban = Meaningless

So, I do like to keep up with the comic-keys and jaenter folks of the world....is he submitting under a different person now?

I don't know, but it isn't hard if he wants to.

It's been my experience that most guys who add a "Y" to their first name are usually tools to begin with

:cry:

What did Greggy do now?

It's been my experience that most guys who add a "Y" to their first name are usually tools to begin with

I think he meant at the END of their name. doh!

:whee:

At least you don't spell yours Gregg. Those guys who use a double g at the end are the ones who drive me nuts.

While I am not a lawyer, I don't really think they can "Ban" someone from using their service because he is annoying. If I was him I'd probably would contact the State of Florida's Attorney General's office.

They can ban him from posting on their Facebook page and I don't blame them for that.

(As I am typing this his video is still on in the back ground and "wow" he is annoying. lol )

At least you don't spell yours Gregg. Those guys who use a double g at the end are the ones who drive me nuts.

the second G is for Gansta

:whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee:

While I am not a lawyer, I don't really think they can "Ban" someone from using their service because he is annoying. If I was him I'd probably would contact the State of Florida's Attorney General's office.

They can ban him from posting on their Facebook page and I don't blame them for that.

(As I am typing this his video is still on in the back ground and "wow" he is annoying. lol )

I don't think anyone can be forced into doing business with someone they don't want to, at least not in a case like this.

I don't think anyone can be forced into doing business with someone they don't want to, at least not in a case like this.

hm

Every member of the Ramones disagrees with you, well except for C.J.

What about Dee Dee? :grin:

He backs up his brothers. lol I really forgot