• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Sent Wrong Book

86 posts in this topic

No time to play games.

I respect a person who doesn't have time to play games due to the stresses of posting threads and leaving harsh messages. Fight the good fight buddy. I'm pulling for you. (thumbs u

Why do people cry over such trivial stuff? It happens all the time, people make mistakes. CC sent me an OA page that wasn't mine but they sent me a FedEx label and I mailed it right back to them. So you have to wait another week for your book, big whoop.

It can and does happen. They may not answer the phone instantly, but I know ComicLink is great about returning emails. Sometimes we just have to give them an opportunity to do the right thing before we immediately jump to "Vent and Public Shaming" mode.

There's plenty of time to do that IF businesses don't respond promptly or positively.

Why do people cry over such trivial stuff? It happens all the time, people make mistakes. CC sent me an OA page that wasn't mine but they sent me a FedEx label and I mailed it right back to them. So you have to wait another week for your book, big whoop.

No one is crying. Just reaching out. Whoever's book I have paid quite a bit of money. I'm sure they're wondering what happened too.

When did you call Clink? In my experience they pick up the phone during working hours.

You thought it would be more effective to start a thread at 7 PM in case someone got your book than to just call Clink tomorrow morning?

No one is crying. Just reaching out. Whoever's book I have paid quite a bit of money. I'm sure they're wondering what happened too.

So you're reaching out to the person who got your book, thinking you got theirs, right?

Then maybe put the book you got in the title of the thread.

Unless that person happens to be a member here, happens to see this post today, and happens to click on the thread, they'll never see the issue you received.

Needle is a haystack without it in the title. Even so, a long shot.

This isn't a thread about me chewing out CLink. It's about trying to find the rightful owner of the book I have. Can we just stay on topic? This is why I don't come to comics general. Geez.

This confuses me. You want to find the rightful owner of the book you have?

Using that title and this post:

Won a 9.8 copy of Marvel Feature Vol. 2 #6 in the last auction. Paid for it, and was happily awaiting its arrival today. When I opened the box the book I got was someone else's. Worth considerably more than the one I was supposed to get too. Tried to contact CLink, but no one is answering. Left a very harsh message. If someone on here received my book, and can tell me what book they were supposed to get, it might be quicker to exchange them through here. Because of its value, I'd rather not disclose what book I have until the rightful owner can be found.

Not trying to jump on you, but can you see how this might not be viewed as a well thought out strategy?

This might be the second least viable way to find an owner of a specific book...#1 being yelling the content of that post into your pillow.

This isn't a thread about me chewing out CLink. It's about trying to find the rightful owner of the book I have. Can we just stay on topic? This is why I don't come to comics general. Geez.

Won a 9.8 copy of Marvel Feature Vol. 2 #6 in the last auction. Paid for it, and was happily awaiting its arrival today. When I opened the box the book I got was someone else's. Worth considerably more than the one I was supposed to get too. Tried to contact CLink, but no one is answering. Left a very harsh message. If someone on here received my book, and can tell me what book they were supposed to get, it might be quicker to exchange them through here. Because of its value, I'd rather not disclose what book I have until the rightful owner can be found.

Not trying to jump on you, but can you see how this might not be viewed as a well thought out strategy?

This might be the second least viable way to find an owner of a specific book...#1 being yelling the content of that post into your pillow.

lol

, I still haven't received the ASM 74 I bought so if that's the one you received please let me know.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a mutual mixup as I haven't received any books from them. I was actually going to call them today about it but missed their customer service open hours. Either way I'll give them a call tomorrow and verify for sure.

Btw, if thats not the book you received please post the book you got and try calling them again tomorrow.

lol

At least someone gets me. lol

No time to play games.

I respect a person who doesn't have time to play games due to the stresses of posting threads and leaving harsh messages. Fight the good fight buddy. I'm pulling for you. (thumbs u

I can't think of a better time to show off your Gunsmoke log cover. Nothing more needs to be said.

No time to play games.

I can't think of a better time to show off your Gunsmoke log cover. Nothing more needs to be said.

gunsmoke-matt-dillon.jpg

No time to play games.

It's a "Rifleman" cover, Peter..... you need to bone up on your log covers :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u