• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoon's Boston Comic Con Report 2016

164 posts in this topic

On a crest of salty sea air, laden with sub-tropical humidity, I cruised into Boston Harbor the morning of August 12, 2016.

Spirit%20of%20Pontoon.jpg

Unfortunately, the young first mate neglected to stow the mizzen mast and we arrived late for our scheduled brunch with Ms. Gillian Anderson. She was understandably heartbroken, but I promised to make it up to her at a later date.

However, to my great consternation, at each and every table I approached, I found this young, erudite fellow on the right, clad in sandals and filling his treasure chest with handfuls of glorious booty afore I'd had nary a chance to peruse the longboxes laid about like the golden apples of the sun.

BCCBampB.jpg

This was not the B&B I had expected!

However, to my great consternation, at each and every table I approached, I found this young, erudite fellow on the right, clad in sandals and filling his treasure chest with handfuls of glorious booty afore I'd had nary a chance to peruse the longboxes laid about like the golden apples of the sun.

BCCBampB.jpg

This was not the B&B I had expected!

A vest pocket dealer!!! :o

And on that note I need to call it a night. I'll add more tomorrow as time allows. In the meantime, a little cosplay. I don't know this character, but this young woman's wingspan was very impressive.

BCCAngel2.jpg

BCCAngel.jpg

Nice costume but she hogs the whole isle with those wings. Take it outside!

Hoping for some (close-up) wall pics :wishluck:
I'm proud of my rack.

image_zpscibubhcg.jpeg

did ih181 sell?

nope ($1300) lots a lookers, I have a good feeling it might go today

Grade and price on the Junior and Brenda Starr?