• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoon's Boston Comic Con Report 2016

164 posts in this topic

Speaking of bathrooms, it blows my mind that for entire first floor, there's only a small men's and women's room at one end, and another set at the other end. For the guys, I think that's a total of 4 stalls in a room with 20,000 capacity. WTH? Who designed that place? Unless there are other bathrooms hidden away. (shrug)

I often don't pay enough attention to the guest list in time, or else I would have tried to get a sketch from Arthur Adams. He was booked up by the time I got to his table.

This is not him, BTW.

BCCBeards.jpg

I'm not sure who the lady hanging with Mr. Castle is, but she fit her costume very nicely.

BCCPunisher.jpg

Catwoman in the old purple costume and tail, I think. She's minus the mask.

Speaking of bathrooms, it blows my mind that for entire first floor, there's only a small men's and women's room at one end, and another set at the other end. For the guys, I think that's a total of 4 stalls in a room with 20,000 capacity. WTH? Who designed that place? Unless there are other bathrooms hidden away. (shrug)

And no water fountains.

And no water fountains.

But if there were water fountains, nobody would pay $5 for a bottle of it! Of course, it would have been nice if they were actually selling some on the 1st floor without having to leave the building or go up to the food court on the 3rd floor.

Here's a nice mom and son team. I also noticed a handful of women in costume with mom's who were not but did not inquire about photographs lest I be seen as a masher or cad.

Overall, I thought a fair amount of families attended, which was good to see.

BCC_Mom_Bane.jpg

I'll let someone else caption this one.

BCCHandH.jpg

"Hello, Mr. Chaykin, my name is Rich."

"*spoon* *spoon* *spoon* *spoon* my third wife *spoon* *spoon* *spoon*! Oh, and *spoon* my second wife too!"