• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo Comic Con - August 2016 - Report

117 posts in this topic

Bummer about some of those prices tho. Seems like some guys are happy to just show off their books rathar than sell...

I get that for GA/SA heavy hitters and really hard to replace books but for common copper/modern? It's really dumb.

Bummer about some of those prices tho. Seems like some guys are happy to just show off their books rathar than sell...

I get that for GA/SA heavy hitters and really hard to replace books but for common copper/modern? It's really dumb.

Ya some dealers just waiting on an uninformed buyer.

Please be sure to introduce yourself in Toronto (1115).

Is this location open to the public?

Not really. They don't have a true storefront at that location.

Looking at all 3 locations online (curiously enough all on or right off of Sheridan Dr) it seems like the store at sheridan/transit is the only one with a mention of comics. Unless I missed it (very possible), I don't see any comics in any of their online pics. Weird, considering they have such serious GA stock.

I asked the guy at the booth about which location carried comics and it sounds like that location is the main one for comics....BUT if you're seeing something specific on the wall pics, it sounds like these convention books are on their way to Chicago.

(shrug)

Cool, thanks for the info.

Ya some dealers just waiting on an uninformed buyer.

Please be sure to introduce yourself in Toronto (1115).

(thumbs u

will do! Looking forward to meeting a lot of boardies there!

Guess what color shirt Neal Adams was wearing.

IMG_20160814_120009084_zpsxymdqoke.jpg

IMG_20160814_120003957_zpsvhdlvygr.jpg

Unless he has a lake house upstate or something and is up there anyway, how on earth is it worth it for neal adams to drag himself and 6 tables worth of stuff up to that show??

IMG_20160814_142357603_zpswbakrzds.jpg

She is clearly not from the Buffalo area.

That's why she has armed guards with her

I expect to see women my size spilling out of their harley costumes (and not spilling in a good way) up there

IMG_20160814_142357603_zpswbakrzds.jpg

She is clearly not from the Buffalo area.

That's why she has armed guards with her

I expect to see women my size spilling out of their harley costumes (and not spilling in a good way) up there

Everyone has their own fetish.

My expectations are not my hopes!

she does not look like she partakes in many wings or buckets of other fried foods

on the other hand, my body type would fit in pretty well up there and in samoa