• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Wall Books

67 posts in this topic

Not that many pre-Robins offered at this Con. Even non Bats covers. I only see the Tec 31 ®.

I know Adam had on display a 31 1.0 and the Larson 35, which he had offered on the boards.

Ritter has a Tec 35 in the first pic, top row

Not that many pre-Robins offered at this Con. Even non Bats covers. I only see the Tec 31 ®.

I know Adam had on display a 31 1.0 and the Larson 35, which he had offered on the boards.

Ritter has a Tec 35 in the first pic, top row

It's been listed on his website for several months now. Missed that one. Good eye!

Same for the 34. Missing bottom left corner right through the book.

I'd just like to say "Thank You" to all the dealers (some of whom I didn't get an opportunity to photograph, unfortunately) that were so gracious in allowing me to take pics on behalf of the boards, while they were conducting business (worship)

Steve Ritter is always the dealer I hit first at a show. Always an amazing selection of cool stuff especially in his boxes. These books usually get overlooked with a wall like that. He's a great guy to deal with.

I notice no Ace, Fox, MLJ superhero, Speed, Prize or other "B" character books on his wall. I am assuming that was probably the case in the show as a whole. As pretty as that wall is, many of those books are no longer my focus. Still impressive, and a sight to behold!

Steve Ritter is always the dealer I hit first at a show. Always an amazing selection of cool stuff especially in his boxes. These books usually get overlooked with a wall like that. He's a great guy to deal with.

I notice no Ace, Fox, MLJ superhero, Speed, Prize or other "B" character books on his wall. I am assuming that was probably the case in the show as a whole. As pretty as that wall is, many of those books are no longer my focus. Still impressive, and a sight to behold!

Correct. Very little MLJ,Ace,Fox, Centaur or similar 'B" superhero books. Most dealers have been cleaned out of these books. I suspect that's why auction prices continue to sizzle when they do show up. See the WonderWorld 12 that just ended on ebay for example..

I'd just like to say "Thank You" to all the dealers (some of whom I didn't get an opportunity to photograph, unfortunately) that were so gracious in allowing me to take pics on behalf of the boards, while they were conducting business (worship)

Thanks you Angelo for helping keep an eye on the booth.

Mlj books were in scarce supply at the show. I managed to buy 1, though I wish there had been many

Like Centaurs they are like the hairs on my head,scarce!

Steve Ritter is always the dealer I hit first at a show. Always an amazing selection of cool stuff especially in his boxes.

Me too. I bought a stack of 40 or so goofy fun cheap books from Steve and Sharon this weekend. All stuff that would look perfectly in place in a Robot Man post.

Steve Ritter is always the dealer I hit first at a show. Always an amazing selection of cool stuff especially in his boxes.

Me too. I bought a stack of 40 or so goofy fun cheap books from Steve and Sharon this weekend. All stuff that would look perfectly in place in a Robot Man post.

Burn lol

Burn lol

:grin: More of a good-natured poke.