• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's SEPT. pre-sale s/s thread - Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Superman, etc

198 posts in this topic

Starting off this month's pre-sale s/s thread by prefacing (of course) ALL books offered are 9.8 delivered to your door or your money back.

Anything that you're possibly interested in that is not here, shoot me a PM and I'll start looking!

WONDER WOMAN #4 Frank Cho variant s/s Cho - $110

Five (5) spots only

373441_20160810134150_large.jpg

WONDER WOMAN #5 Frank Cho variant s/s Cho - $110

Five (5) spots available on this one

*(Issue #4 was tough to find just in qty, issue #5 consisted of mostly 9.6 but after going through 30+, I was able to secure five strong 9.8 candidates. If any of these five sell out, LMK via PM or post and I'll begin a wait list)

poswavopkc391.jpg

Starting off this month's pre-sale s/s thread by prefacing (of course) ALL books offered are 9.8 delivered to your door or your money back.

Anything that you're possibly interested in that is not here, shoot me a PM and I'll start looking!

WONDER WOMAN #4 Frank Cho variant s/s Cho - $110

Five (5) spots only

373441_20160810134150_large.jpg

:takeit:

More coming

WONDER WOMAN #5 Frank Cho variant s/s Cho - $110

Five (5) spots available on this one

*(Issue #4 was tough to find just in qty, issue #5 consisted of mostly 9.6 but after going through 30+, I was able to secure five strong 9.8 candidates. If any of these five sell out, LMK via PM or post and I'll begin a wait list)

poswavopkc391.jpg

:takeit:

Justice League #1 Fried Pie B&W sketch variant s/s Gary Frank (cover artist) - $115

*(Will try to add Tony Daniel to this is he shows up between now & NYCC, no extra charge) :thumbsup:

370932_20160725200249_large.jpg

:takeit: This looks to certainly be the start of an expensive month. Drop that Superman stuff on us!

Also from earlier----I have approx. four more spots on this book as well

Batman Rebirth #1 Tim Sale variant

Triple signed Tom King, David Finch & cover artist Tim Sale - $115

And here's some more general information on the book

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/books-comics/batman/254093/batman-fights-new-old-villains-in-dc-rebirth-relaunch-solicits

s-l1600-6-600x935.jpg

Batman #1 Bermejo variant s/s King, Finch - $115

Five (5) spots at the moment

*(I want to add Bermejo but having a difficult time finding a convention appearance.

If he shows up between now and NYCC, adding him at no additional cost.)

1-12213.jpg

All Star Batman #1 4th World variant s/s Snyder & Romita Jr. - $135

*(going to try to add cover artist Lee Bermejo for free if I can find him by NYCC)

*Seven (7) spots available at the moment, will add more if these sell out

373756_20160813155127_large.jpg