• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's SEPT. pre-sale s/s thread - Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Superman, etc

198 posts in this topic

Who's interested in X-O MANOWAR #49 variants ?

I need to pick up final numbers this week.

There's a 1/10, 1/20, 1/50 and this Khoi Pham variant is really tight.

I can do s/s on this one for Khoi, and if Vendetti shows up----

There's an opportunity to get a special embossing done onsite at Baltimore too, more details to follow.

JUN161926.jpg

And here's the Gorham 1/50 variant

X-O-Manowar-49-Cvr-F-150-Gorham.jpg

Bringing this one back from July---I have a couple xtra on these

Amazing Spider-Man #15 J. Scott Campbell variant s/s J. Scott Campbell - $175 color, $195 for b/w sketch variant

Three (3 ) spots each color & b/w sketch

These should be ready to ship shortly

ASM_15_clr.jpg

This next book has some serious buzz behind it.

In development for AMC television series.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I can't offer signature series because I can't find any signings with any creators, not even cover artist Tula Lotay.

So this one is blue 9.8 universal

$95 fast track, $105 for onsite grading at Baltimore this weekend

BRIGGS LAND #1

Here's some info

http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/2340/welcome-briggs-land-meet-key-players-brian-woods-b

374326_20160818194803_large.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #15 (David Lopez X-23 variant cover) 1st Iron Jane s/s Dan Slot - $155

*(price quoted is for fast track shipped, books are signed and ready to go----I can do on-site at Baltimore for another $15 per, and ship first thing on Monday)

Only five (5) spots, firm

368923_20160706095011_large.jpg

Deathstroke Rebirth #1 s/s writer Christopher Priest

Four (4) spots FIRM on this book----would love to add artist Carlo Pagulayan, but doesn't appear to be any appearances with him on the horizon. That said, I'm pretty sure that Priest is a pretty tough signature. I personally don't remember him at any shows recently---that's not to say that he hasn't done any, just that I haven't spotted him. This one just fell into place as this book came out the week he was signing in Kansas City.

These are signed (per image below) and ready to sub.

Fast track shipped - $115

Or for another $15 I can do onsite this weekend at Baltimore and ship 1st thing on Monday.

deathstroke1.jpg

Census shows there is currently just one (1) copy of this next book in signature series currently out there.

These next books are from my source of true uncirculated copies, typically white page beauties too. Lower print run toward the end of it's run, this series becomes a little harder in 9.8 at the end of it's run.

artist Steve Lightle did the cover for this one, Joker & Batgirl (post Killing Joke).

Lightle is a tough one, I've only seen him one other time in the last several years.

As you can see, these are already signed by Lightle a few weeks back, and I am adding Geof Isherwood to these next week.

SUICIDE SQUAD #48 s/s Steve Lightle & Geof Isherwood - $195

ALL SPOTS SOLD!

Four (4) spots only on this one. I have a fifth copy that is probably going to hit 9.6

ss48.jpg

Census shows there is currently just one (1) copy of this next book in signature series currently out there.

These next books are from my source of true uncirculated copies, typically white page beauties too. Lower print run toward the end of it's run, this series becomes a little harder in 9.8 at the end of it's run.

artist Steve Lightle did the cover for this one, Joker & Batgirl (post Killing Joke).

Lightle is a tough one, I've only seen him one other time in the last several years.

As you can see, these are already signed by Lightle a few weeks back, and I am adding Geof Isherwood to these next week.

Four (4) spots only on this one. I have a fifth copy that is probably going to hit 9.6

ss48.jpg

:takeit:

I will take one of these. Thanks.

The rest of what follows (Suicide Squad) is again all uncirculated back stock.

Looking at census, much is extremely limited to actual numbers (only one graded) or zero s/s graded. I'll be as detailed for these next books as census and GPA allows.

These are all guaranteed 9.8 to your door (and probably white pages too, but I can't promise that)

These are for Geof Isherwood signing next week.

Geof will most likely do little remarks for an additional fee, again if interested in remarks, LMK

Suicide Squad #50 s/s Geof Isherwood - $175

*(LMT TO ONE COPY ONLY!)

There is one more copy, that's probably a 9.6 when it grades out---if there's interest in that 9.6, LMK

Census shows only one graded copy to date on this.

Blue label only at 9.8

16559_20051219220948_large.jpg

ss48.jpg

:takeit:

Suicide Squad #64 s/s Geof Isherwood - $175

**(label notes "Suicide Squad start wearing costumes again")

*(LMT TO TWO COPIES ONLY!)

Census shows only one graded copy to date on this.

Blue label only at 9.8, and it sold for $225 last year :whatthe:

16574_20051219221849_large.jpg