• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink auction starts tonight ...

583 posts in this topic

I feel like its 2026 prices :frustrated:

Go for one of the pre-Robins :baiting:

You are vying for some punishment bids me thinks. hm

Of the 3, only 1 is in my desired grade range. But tape.

I feel like its 2026 prices :frustrated:

Go for one of the pre-Robins :baiting:

Peter. when opportunity presents itself your fast on the draw the rest of use well

Are you lonesome tonight,

Do you miss me tonight?

Are you sorry we drifted apart?

you get it :headbang:

This has to be one of the best auctions C-link has to offer especially in the GA department. They have really stepped up their GA selection the past couple of signature auctions. Very impressed and big kudos to them since they would usually lag behind HA and CC in the GA section.

With that, I have eyeing a lot of GA material. I have placed my punishment bids already. Gonna increase em when it gets closer to end :devil:

As has been said, this is a terrific auction for CLink.

Since I don't bid with the other two Big Boys, glad to see CLink stepping things up. (thumbs u

If you don't mind me asking Steve, why is that?

Let's just say personal preference, and leave it at that.

As has been said, this is a terrific auction for CLink.

Since I don't bid with the other two Big Boys, glad to see CLink stepping things up. (thumbs u

I agree with you, their last two Featured Auctions were the best I've seen from them. CC's auction where they had all those esoteric comics was still the best of all the houses so far this year IMHO, Heritage has been in third place all this year IMHO

Heritage charge of nearly 20% plus nearly another 10% for sales tax makes some of their stuff a hard sell unless you really can't find it somewhere else.

A 30% charge on top of a books value can be a tough sell.

I only buy stuff from them that's pretty damn difficult to find otherwise.

Heritage charge of nearly 20% plus nearly another 10% for sales tax makes some of their stuff a hard sell unless you really can't find it somewhere else.

This has been my approach to their auctions for about the last year now. Again, unless like you said it's a top tier HTF

Anyone else not receiving email notifications on new (high) bids placed or being outbid ?

Yes was out bid on 4 items and not notified yet.

@comiclink: check your mailserver queue

Anyone else not receiving email notifications on new (high) bids placed or being outbid ?

Yes was out bid on 4 items and not notified yet.

Same here just thought they did not have the heart to have me bid on that Tec 73 again.

This has been my approach to their auctions for about the last year now. Again, unless like you said it's a top tier HTF

I have done surprisingly well on HA. I agree their fee structure is burdensome, but there are deals to be had. I think they have a slightly stronger high end base buyer than the other houses. That being said, mid grade copies of books can sometimes go very reasonably. After all, what kind of a schlub would want a 6.0 Planet 43 when there is a 9.2 in the same auction?