• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash Comics #96 on HA Sunday Auction 08/29

16 posts in this topic

Someone here snipe me last night?

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-29%20at%204.18.25%20PM_zpspjgfuw0r.png

Went for 2x guide in 4.0 grade.

...that's actually reasonable for that book...... I thought about bidding, but can't really afford it right now..... it's my favorite issue of the run. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Underwater shark covers seem to all look good.

No love for land sharks?

Adventure 41, Catman 32, Hit 5, Guns Against Gangsters 6, Exciting 60, Startling 52, etc. etc. etc. has there ever been a bad underwater shark cover?

Shark fins, sharks leaping from the water, etc., just can't keep up.

Is Hit 5 a shark? I always thought it was a different type of fish (not sure what exactly)

At one point in the 90s I was considering collecting golden age shark covers. I asked the LCS owner, who had a good selection of older books, if he had any shark covers and I can still see the 'WTF?' look he gave me in my mind's eye lol

Adventure 41, Catman 32, Hit 5, Guns Against Gangsters 6, Exciting 60, Startling 52, etc. etc. etc. has there ever been a bad underwater shark cover?

That's funny, I have three of those six. I have a theme collection and didn't even notice!

Underwater shark covers seem to all look good.

No love for land sharks?

How can we talk sharks and not have New Adventure 27 in the mix? Love that cover.