• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OFFICAL "My $*%k@ is bigger then yours" Thread

78 posts in this topic

crazy.gif

Writing this letter stems from a desperation to be heard, if not by a court of law, then by a court of public opinion. In the rest of this post, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that I unequivocally would have expected you Comic Collectors to at least listen to my side of the story. In such a brief letter as this, I certainly cannot refute all the intimations of the most wild mouthpieces for feral animalism you'll ever see, but perhaps I can brush away some of their most deliberate and flagrant screeds.

As far as I'm concerned, if Comic Collectors make fun of me or insult me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to compare, contrast, and identify the connections among different types of mindless, negligent fogyism. To pander to morally questionable slackers has never been something that I wanted to do. Never. I imagine that Comic Collectors want us to feel sorry for the stuck-up louts who create a beachhead for organized extremism. I feel we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that there are some simple truths in this world. First, cynical, backwards blockheads are the lowest form of human life. Second, the Comic Collectors can't throw away their integrity and expect the world to respect them for it. And finally, it's about time for the Comic Collectors to pay the piper. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper, because it's the news that just doesn't fit.

The Comic Collectors attempts to inaugurate an era of flighty, apolaustic stoicism are just a game to them. Then again, that notion has been popular for as long as alcoholism has existed. To restate the obvious: Comic Collectors viewpoints are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? I've never gotten a clear and honest answer to that question from a Comic Collector. But what is clear is that they don't use words for communication or for exchanging information. They use them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. Anyone with an IQ two points higher than a wet sponge's knows that Comic Collectors leave me no choice but to hang myself by the neck until dead. But, even so, I feel no more personal hatred for them than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them. Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that the Comic Collector's consistent lack of regard for others will force us to tailor our generalizations just to suit their slimy whims sooner or later.

Huh?

Bug, have you lost it?

Once more please and this time please don't use a 1972 thesaurus with 1/2 the pages missing. Please re-write this so all of us Comic Collectors with IQ's 2 points higher than a wet sponge can understand the point, if in fact there is one? confused.gif

Until I understand what you are saying, you definitely talk funnier than MajorMin.....er MajorKaos. grin.gif

And Major, the way to break Stan's code is easy. Just read the comics backward. (Don't miss the letter pages wink.gif )

Arch, your decoder ring won't work. You'll need you're lucky ruby red decoder mood moon watch. Remember it only works on the second Sunday during a full moon. If yours is broken, let me know and I'll be happy to sell ya' another one. For $89.95 ya' can't go wrong. grin.gif

Nina......you've been here long enough to recognize what my post is all about. You'll have to think back to late November when I first started posting in here. tongue.gif

It's also why my "star rating" has been stuck at two stars for the past 4 months. It's hard to recover when everyone in here with a pulse gives you a 1 star rating. crazy.gif

It's also why my "star rating" has been stuck at two stars for the past 4 months.

Come on Bug! You stars went downhill when you started trolling Khaos around. Not because of your randomn post generating software! frown.gif

I was using the randomn post generating software while I was trolling Khaos

Oh really? I ignored that whole B.S. episode all together! tongue.gif

It's hard to recover when everyone in here with a pulse gives you a 1 star rating.

You mean "everyone in here with a brain"... right? I say this because I assume Greggy gave you five stars for your "Fun Fondue Dip Tips" post that you had devised just for him.

Where's muh damn decoder ring!

No worries, Arch! The Major Khaos Khrazy Fun Dekhoder Ring of Doom will be available in EVERY box of Major Khaos Khrunch breakhfast cereal! Packed with 2 nonessential vitamins (no minerals, we here at General Khaos Foods don't believe in eating rocks) it's the Khaotic way to start your day!

I say this because I assume Greggy gave you five stars for your "Fun Fondue Dip Tips" post that you had devised just for him.

Nah, I gave both of you ones! You deserved it because you were the biggest dink around once you joined the board! Then you got weak! frown.gif

You mean "everyone in here with a brain"... right? I say this because I assume Greggy gave you five stars for your "Fun Fondue Dip Tips" post that you had devised just for him.

Unfortunately.......greggy did give me one star when I first got here. frown.gif He was sort of a big crybaby back then.

And that's the last time I show that fartstain how to make fondue. mad.gif

And that's the last time I show that fartstain how to make fondue.

Well, your last recipe sucked so you deserved what you got! mad.gif

Hell, even if I gave you a 5, the other ones would have drowned it out! frown.gif

Well, your last recipe sucked so you deserved what you got!

Yo........you can kick me in the shin.......you can punch my mother in the face.......you can even sleep with my sister.........but don't you ever......and I mean EVER.......insult my fondue recipes again. mad.gif

Hell, even if I gave you a 5, the other ones would have drowned it out!

I know.......even a shill vote from buttrag didn't help me out. tongue.gif

I know.......even a shill vote from buttrag didn't help me out.

In all fairness, I didnt give Mouse and Buttrag fivers! smile.gif

Ooops, I meant I did give Mouse and Buttrag fivers!

Edited to include above sentence! blush.gif