• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Wall Displays...

23 posts in this topic

I have a few cgc books I would like to display and was just curious if there were any places that sold wall displays/frames for cgc books that they can recommend. I think I remember seeing threads in the past but I can't seem to find any. Can someone help a brotha out?

Thanks in advance

I have a few cgc books I would like to display and was just curious if there were any places that sold wall displays/frames for cgc books that they can recommend. I think I remember seeing threads in the past but I can't seem to find any. Can someone help a brotha out?

Thanks in advance

I use the simple Ikea wall shelf that is about 4 inches deep and has a half-inch raised lip on it - this way I can change the books I have on display easily and the lip prevents any chance the slab will fall. Just anchor the shelf to the wall and you are good to go.

Our own Beyonder used to make the best ones I had ever seen, but that was at least 10 years ago.

Jim

:shy:

So do you still have any you can make the man? :baiting:

Jim

Shut down until I someday have a shop again. :sorry:

Suck it Jim. Now can you tell us the price of tea in china too as that seems relevant :baiting:

Our own Beyonder used to make the best ones I had ever seen, but that was at least 10 years ago.

Jim

:shy:

So do you still have any you can make the man? :baiting:

Jim

Shut down until I someday have a shop again. :sorry:

Suck it Jim. Now can you tell us the price of tea in china too as that seems relevant :baiting:

My own personal Greggy.... :censored: awesome. :eyeroll:

Jim

I bought these here on the boards. Someone used to make them.

130_zpshwjxpm5o.jpg

Miller DD wall :cloud9:

me thinks he likes DareDevil :gossip:

:applause: Just beautiful!

My set-up is similar, although much smaller, with the Ikea Shelves :) It is perfect, but you need a shelf with a lip or else it could be a disaster :)