• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

Then you can add it along with your new 9.8 Pink to your already awesome collection!!

Then you can add it along with your new 9.8 Pink to your already awesome collection!!

Thanks buddy! I'm still on the fence about the Pink, but I know if they disappear or the value increases I'll kick myself. Of course, if the value plummets I'll kick myself lol

Jerome

Makes sense...800 print run Harley Quinn Pink sells for almost $500 raw. This is a 500 print run...actually surprised they're not selling for more...

Venom is a popular character but he's no Harley Quinn. Is there a hotter character than Harley right now? She seems to be even more popular than Batman despite the fact that her stories are garbage. She's an ok character in Suicide Squad but her one title is poop.

Makes sense...800 print run Harley Quinn Pink sells for almost $500 raw. This is a 500 print run...actually surprised they're not selling for more...

Venom is a popular character but he's no Harley Quinn. Is there a hotter character than Harley right now?

Deadpool :gossip:

Venom is a popular character but he's no Harley Quinn. Is there a hotter character than Harley right now?

What time period are you looking at? Over the past year, yes Harley has been more popular, Deadpool before her. I would say Venom is pretty hot for no confirmed movie appearance and definitely the flavor of the moment.

What time period are you looking at? Over the past year, yes Harley has been more popular, Deadpool before her. I would say Venom is pretty hot for no confirmed movie appearance and definitely the flavor of the moment.

Venom is picking up steam ever since people found out he's coming back to earth after being banished into the depths of space for a period of time. Other than that he's been hot since the McFarlane days. Definitely comic fans boosting up Venom and not Hollywood / pop culture / movie speculators.

Scorpion has some really steep pricing. Basically putting things out at secondary market prices.

That's why I passed on it. I can rationalize $50 not $100.

Also, they clearly state that they will be grading some. I would naturally have to assume they are going to keep the best copies for themselves.

Scorpion has some really steep pricing. Basically putting things out at secondary market prices.

Also, they clearly state that they will be grading some. I would naturally have to assume they are going to keep the best copies for themselves.

These are the 2 reasons why I passed on the Bagley variant as well.

Hmm that is concerning. I didn't see that. :wishluck: