• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

It's speculators buying them to sell to other speculators. All these store variants are going to tank eventually when speculators can no longer sustain the purchasing.

That's true on a LOT of Variants. This happens to be a popular artist with a huge fan base, and VENOM....

That awful, ugly Mary Jane cover on the other hand...... lol

I think it may actually fall under "sale" price as it is technically listed at $99 so it is a 3 tier sale not a mark up per say. But i understand the frustration.

That's an imaginary MSRP.....aka "sales tactic". You think the cover price is $99.99.....????? HAHAHAHAHA

If so, I'm getting a hell of a deal on 99% of all other comics priced at $2.99 & $3.99 !!!!

Edited by Candletric

I think it may actually fall under "sale" price as it is technically listed at $99 so it is a 3 tier sale not a mark up per say. But i understand the frustration.

That's an imaginary MSRP.....aka "sales tactic". You think the cover price is $99.99.....????? HAHAHAHAHA

If so, I'm getting a hell of a deal on 99% of all other comics priced at $2.99 & $3.99 !!!!

No i dont but was just commenting on the fact that people were saying the price was being raised as it was selling out but can also be seen as the sale was being reduced as the list peice is $99 and is only sold from this outlet same result yes but just a diffrent way to look at things.

Where did you see that for Canada has a minimum of $145???

Or was that $145CND?? With shipping???

its the $75 usd plus the cost of grading and shipping. it may be a little more than that with return shipping.

Where did you see that for Canada has a minimum of $145???

Or was that $145CND?? With shipping???

its the $75 usd plus the cost of grading and shipping. it may be a little more than that with return shipping.

It's $75 for three books.

Still about $100 for the three plus shipping. I do love his art, but I just cant justify it. I'd rather buy a minor key instead. But kudos to everyone that got books!

I really hope they can find suckers that will buy them for $100+ raw.

Slabs better appreciate well because you got $80 in it at the cheapest.

Why the hate? I paid $78 shipped for 3x of the books from an artist I love and a character I love. Quite honestly it's a bargain from other variants I see these days, like this one that just ended:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112127311531?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Why the hate? I paid $78 shipped for 3x of the books from an artist I love and a character I love. Quite honestly it's a bargain from other variants I see these days, like this one that just ended:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112127311531?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Nothing wrong with love for an artist or character, but its naïve to think that's what driving this book.

Nothing wrong with love for an artist or character, but its naïve to think that's what driving this book.

Limited quantities FTFW!

Jerome

:preach: facts