• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a CLASSIC COVER THREAD? (CGC notated) Slabbed,cracked or ungraded raw.

393 posts in this topic

Suspense Comics 3

Scan0138_zpsvy93xq3u.jpg

I think I just soiled myself...

Many people have said this book is over rated and doesn't deserve it's status. But is truly MY grail and I don't use that term loosly. I own a lot of cool books and have owned many more killer ones over the years but some how this one just grabbed me hard the first time I saw it and that feeling has never gone away. I almost hope I never get one because I'd be done collecting...

I just saw that Robot and that means alot coming from someone who has amazed me.I just got lucky getting this one not the best condition but who cares when it comes to having one.I still think you have an awesome pile of history and we are honored to have you share it with us!

Suspense Comics 3

Scan0138_zpsvy93xq3u.jpg

I think I just soiled myself...

Many people have said this book is over rated and doesn't deserve it's status. But is truly MY grail and I don't use that term loosly. I own a lot of cool books and have owned many more killer ones over the years but some how this one just grabbed me hard the first time I saw it and that feeling has never gone away. I almost hope I never get one because I'd be done collecting...

I just saw that Robot and that means alot coming from someone who has amazed me.I just got lucky getting this one not the best condition but who cares when it comes to having one.I still think you have an awesome pile of history and we are honored to have you share it with us!

'BOOM' goes the dynamite, and the book that the term 'Classic Cover' was coined. Jack, (worship):golfclap:

Now get the dang thing slabbed :gossip:lol