• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a CLASSIC COVER THREAD? (CGC notated) Slabbed,cracked or ungraded raw.

393 posts in this topic

No...is it yours? hm

Nope. So what makes July 27 cool? ???

Nuthin...I was just commenting on the arrival date. Geez, do I need a special reason to comment on the arrival date of a book? I don't think so... I can comment on whatever I want... :makepoint:lol:censored:

No you can't :baiting:

No...is it yours? hm

Nope. So what makes July 27 cool? ???

Nuthin...I was just commenting on the arrival date. Geez, do I need a special reason to comment on the arrival date of a book? I don't think so... I can comment on whatever I want... :makepoint:lol:censored:

No you can't :baiting:

Right. If we just let Brian comment on anything he wants, things will get out of hand very fast!

picked this one up raw from a boardie a few months back and just got it back from cgc. once i saw the bright cover colors and page quality i wanted to get it graded. with a press i may have squeezed a half point higher out of it but i was pleased with how it came back. startling 49 has much more appeal in hand than on the screen imo. this book is killer :headbang:

Startling%2049_zpskargmmiy.jpg

Another classic cover arrived.

Russ Heath classic hypo cover as noted by OSPG.

I really love this cover, so much interesting stuff going on all over it. (Check out the Ghoulies at the window), and great coloring. :cloud9:

Shame about the piece out, but that's one of the reasons I could afford it. lol

Will post interiors in the Atlas thread.

ZD0TkOah.jpg