• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JAMES GALLO

35 posts in this topic

Here's to one of the good guys. I sold James a Captain America Comics in Baltimore and he paid me via Paypal. He showed me the payment sent on his phone so I checked it off of my to do list. Sloppy accounting on my part, no doubt. It turns out it went to my regular e-mail address and not the one attached to my paypal account. As I had made no record of a payable due I would have never known had it not been for James proactively reaching out to me. Thank You James!

:golfclap:

Great story! I love hearing there are still honest people in the world.

I like James but when we're at a point where we are celebrating that a person was honest, we've jumped the shark as a society.

.....yet, perhaps..... it needs to be celebrated more often..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You know, that's a fair point.

..... but then I'm a sentimental sap........ and outside, the dogs are eating dogs it would seem... GOD BLESS....

..... but then I'm a sentimental sap........ and outside, the dogs are eating dogs it would seem... GOD BLESS....

Talking about it raises awareness and likely promotes the expectation that people should be honest without having it as an extra expectation.

But I do feel often like dishonesty has become the norm.

Talking about it raises awareness and likely promotes the expectation that people should be honest without having it as an extra expectation.

... one of my profound regrets was missing the opportunity to have lunch with you when you stopped at Mark's a while back..... really, I mean that. GOD BLESS....

... one of my profound regrets was missing the opportunity to have lunch with you when you stopped at Mark's a while back..... really, I mean that. GOD BLESS....

:blush:

I think you and I are on the same page and can agree that the time was not yet right. ;)

I like James but when we're at a point where we are celebrating that a person was honest, we've jumped the shark as a society.

100% agree. Makes me think of Chris Rock and cookies.

Sorry Roy, I am very jaded about the world today. In my world, most people would celebrate getting a free comics.

Sorry Roy, I am very jaded about the world today. In my world, most people would celebrate getting a free comics.

It's fair to voice an opinion. :)

Here's to one of the good guys. I sold James a Captain America Comics in Baltimore and he paid me via Paypal. He showed me the payment sent on his phone so I checked it off of my to do list. Sloppy accounting on my part, no doubt. It turns out it went to my regular e-mail address and not the one attached to my paypal account. As I had made no record of a payable due I would have never known had it not been for James proactively reaching out to me. Thank You James!

:golfclap:

if you set up a paypal in that other e-mail address after the fact does the money eventually get in there?

regardless, nice to know not everyone is a liar and a thief!