• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2016 New York Comic Con & Amazing Hawaii Thread! INVOICES SENT CLOSED

204 posts in this topic

I'm sorry Dre

Hope you are resting and safe. Thank you for all the hard work.

Thanks.

No Captain and a slashed tire on my connection to LAX from DFW, then a new plane on it's first flight that had no catering bins, then I was sent to the wrong gate for my third attempt which I would have made. At that point they were routing me through Vegas to connect to a Hawaiian Air flight that would have gotten me in today but with little time to get anything done. I had enough.

Props to AA Executive Platinum Desk and Admiral's Club for re-routing me so many times to get me there, but big thumbs down to the gate agent who told me the wrong info and had no business in her job position. Her supervisor Maki apologized to me profusely and admitted her employee was inept and shouldn't have been working the gate.

On a positive note I got a flight crew from DFW on the way home that I've had the pleasure to be on board with many times that made the final two hours of flying fun and got to sit next to Yankee's legend "Mr. October" Reggie Jackson and had a great conversation. Oh, and we had a slashed tire on that flight as well that delayed take-off an hour. Can't make this stuff up.

Going to pick some pumpkins with the family. Happy to be home.

Invoices going out shortly. I had a nightmare day yesterday trying to get to HNL but after two delayed planes and two rolling missed connections I ended up calling it quits and flew back to TPA late last night. Anything that could have gone wrong did. I'm fried right now.

:pullhair:

Grimm Fairy Tales 2016 Halloween Special Cosplay Exclusive

Limited to 350 cover by Jamie Tyndall

Grimm Fairy Tales: Genesis - Heroes Reborn 1 NYCC Exclusive

Limited to 350 Flash Cosplay cover by Mike DeBalfo

Grimm Fairy Tales 2016 Annual NYCC Exclusive

Darth Vader Cosplay by Paul Green

Grimm Fairy Tales: Genesis - Heroes Reborn 1 NYCC Web Only Exclusive

Reverse Flash Cosplay cover by Mike DeBalfo

:takeit: 1 of each raw

Grimm Fairy Tales 2016 Halloween Special Cosplay Exclusive

Limited to 350 cover by Jamie Tyndall

Grimm Fairy Tales: Genesis - Heroes Reborn 1 NYCC Exclusive

Limited to 350 Flash Cosplay cover by Mike DeBalfo

Grimm Fairy Tales 2016 Annual NYCC Exclusive

Darth Vader Cosplay by Paul Green

Grimm Fairy Tales: Genesis - Heroes Reborn 1 NYCC Web Only Exclusive

Reverse Flash Cosplay cover by Mike DeBalfo

:takeit: 1 of each raw

:golfclap:

On a positive note I got a flight crew from DFW on the way home that I've had the pleasure to be on board with many times that made the final two hours of flying fun and got to sit next to Yankee's legend "Mr. October" Reggie Jackson and had a great conversation.

I met Reggie Jackson once a few years ago, total gentleman, very pleasant and a pleasure to converse with.

On a positive note I got a flight crew from DFW on the way home that I've had the pleasure to be on board with many times that made the final two hours of flying fun and got to sit next to Yankee's legend "Mr. October" Reggie Jackson and had a great conversation.

I met Reggie Jackson once a few years ago, total gentleman, very pleasant and a pleasure to converse with.

I met Dre once, same thing.

Me too, awesome guy, love buying from him in a total non-gay thing, not that there's anything wrong with that <3

Jerome

Me too, awesome guy, love buying from him in a total non-gay thing, not that there's anything wrong with that <3

Jerome

I've met both Dre, and Reggie Jackson.

hm I think Dre is taller.

Jerome

I've met both Dre, and Reggie Jackson.

hm I think Dre is taller.

Yes, I'm taller.

Invoices went out last night. If your PayPal payment doesn't include shipping address please post it in PM.

Thanks for the purchases everyone! I'll keep this thread open through the rest of the day then officially shut it down.

Hey guys -

Some of you know I got really, really, really sick (Con Crud)... So many of us are/were from this show. I've literally been in bed the last three days. Finally moving around and back on my feet. I'm going to start shipping books out this weekend in order of payment as usual. Sorry for the delay but I don't handle books when I have a cold/flu.