• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG Daredevil 1

7 posts in this topic

Looks "crispy".

Pretty pronounced dust shadow on the front cover near the spine, edge wear and soiling on both front and back cover, pre marvel chipping, heavy fraying to the top back cover and stress near both staples including what appears to be a tear near the bottom staple.

VG range for me. I'd lean more 4.0 than 4.5, but it is a key so it could get a bump.

Looks "crispy".

Pretty pronounced dust shadow on the front cover near the spine, edge wear and soiling on both front and back cover, pre marvel chipping, heavy fraying to the top back cover and stress near both staples including what appears to be a tear near the bottom staple.

VG range for me. I'd lean more 4.0 than 4.5, but it is a key so it could get a bump.

Crispy huh...I've never heard that before but makes sense. Do you think a professional clean could bump it up at all?