• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's revive an old board tradition - Halloween Avatars

143 posts in this topic

Not sure if this will work but this a link to the video of our monster house. It has gone viral on Facebook with 275k views in under 48 hours and counting. My wife designed it herself and of course I was dragged in to help put it up. Now that it is successful it is my idea of course.

MonsterHouse_zpsjze8ye7d.jpg

Not really comic book or avatar related but thought I would sneak it in here. Turned out very well.

Not sure if this will work but this a link to the video of our monster house. It has gone viral on Facebook with 275k views in under 48 hours and counting. My wife designed it herself and of course I was dragged in to help put it up. Now that it is successful it is my idea of course.

Not really comic book or avatar related but thought I would sneak it in here. Turned out very well.

Wow! That's amazing!

The trick-or-treaters will be too scared to come to your door ;)

Wow! That's amazing!

We plan on having the garage door up and sit in the garage and make them come in the monster's mouth to get some candy. Still working on getting a fog machine to make it extra scary.

Wow! That's amazing!

We plan on having the garage door up and sit in the garage and make them come in the monster's mouth to get some candy. Still working on getting a fog machine to make it extra scary.

Love it Andrew!

Great job - but you're gonna need more candy if this hits any of the local news outlets :)

-bc

Wow! That's amazing!

Love it Andrew!

Great job - but you're gonna need more candy if this hits any of the local news outlets :)

-bc

We have been pretty secretive about our house location because I don't want a 1,000 kids showing up. I give out comics along with candy and I don't have that much drek left that I want to give away.

Up to half a million views and counting!