• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's revive an old board tradition - Halloween Avatars

143 posts in this topic

Crazy - monster house video just hit 5 million views on Facebook. That is a lot of candy if people show up.

5 million! That's amazing :applause:

I think you'll have to charge admission for those trick-or-treaters...

Damn thing went completely crazy and is slowly approaching 25 million views. You never know what will go viral.

WOW :o

That's even more amazing!

Thanks. I've seen those but I've not seen an actual Yahoo article and it would blow me away if it was on the main page.

Trust me, I was having lunch and just was scrolling thru the top 50 or so Yahoo stories on Yahoo mobile and your garage door showed up. I was shocked.

Yahoo doesn't really write many original stories, they source & aggregate them from other places then pummel you with bogus ads. The ones they do write usually blow due to poor grammar, are devoid of actual facts and lacking any real investigative prowess.

If I see it again, I'll text it to you :)

-bc

Trust me, I was having lunch and just was scrolling thru the top 50 or so Yahoo stories on Yahoo mobile and your garage door showed up. I was shocked.

Yahoo doesn't really write many original stories, they source & aggregate them from other places then pummel you with bogus ads. The ones they do write usually blow due to poor grammar, are devoid of actual facts and lacking any real investigative prowess.

-bc

Very very cool. I just got this link sent to me from my wife - even includes pictures on the Huffington Post.

Monster House

And here is an article from the UK!

UK Monster House

-bc

Very very cool. I just got this link sent to me from my wife - even includes pictures on the Huffington Post.

Monster House

And here is an article from the UK!

UK Monster House

great looking house 1Cool...can't wait to see what you will do next year! haha